We are a European manufacturer of HTC superconducting bulk materials and components with 25 years market presence.
We specialize in R&D, production and industrial supplies of REBCO and Bi-2223 bulk superconductors and REBCO powders. Our superconductors are used for commercial applications using the effect of magnetic levitation and trapped magnetic field, for production of HTS tapes and for experimental and educational purposes. We supply our products to more than 45 countries.
We are a member of the following professional bodies:
- November 30 - December 2, 2021, invited presentation of CAN at ISS2021
- November 11-13, 2021 we are presenting our latest results to HTS bulk community at PASREG 2021
- September 5-9, 2021: as every time since 1997, also this year we are present at EUCAS 2021 as exhibitors, this time through a virtual booth. Our colleagues also have 3 poster presentations there.
- October 24 - November 7, 2020: we will present our company during the virtual exhibition at Applied Superconductivity Conference, our researchers will also have 4 poster presentations during this event.
- September 1, 2020: Introducing our MAGLEV SET - a fun toy ideal for HTS demonstrations and outreach programs
- July 2020: We completed implementation of QMS and succesfully passed ISO 9001 certifcation audit by Bureau Veritas
- January 2020: We introduced a new line of GdBCO melt-textured bulks
- September 2019: We had our booth at EUCAS 2019, Glasgow, Scotland
- August 2019: We hosted PASREG 2019 conference in Prague which attracted 83 professionals from bulk superconductivity from 17 countries.
- May 2019: We have a new seat - we moved to new modern premises and significantly expanded our production capacity. Our address remains the same.
- May 2019: CAN directors Jan Plechacek and Joachim Bock re-elected to the board of Conectus
- December 2018: We have developed a 12" size REBCO targets for thin films deposition
- October 2018: We took part at ASC 2018 exhibition in Seattle and got an award of recognition for exhibiting at every ASC since 1996!
- September 2017: CAN appointed main organizer of PASREG 2019 conference to be held in Prague in August 2019
- September 2017: We exhibited our products at EUCAS 2017 in Geneva